A cross between garlic bread and pizza, cheesy bread is a quick, easy, and delicious party snack.
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder (see note)
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cut the bread lengthwise and place both parts face up on the sheet.
Brush both pieces with melted butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and place in the oven.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Uncover bread. Top with cheese.
Place bread back in the oven for 2 to 4 more minutes, to melt the cheese. (see note)
Remove from the oven and place on a cutting board. Let cool for few minutes.
Slice and serve.
- Note 1: If you like garlic, you can use more garlic powder – up to 2 teaspoons (1 teaspoon per piece of bread).
- Note 2: Instead of garlic powder, try dry ranch seasoning mix. It’s fantastic, especially for kids who don’t like garlic!
- Note 3: We like our cheese so melted that it starts to brown. Watch the bread while melting the cheese and remove from oven as soon as it reaches the desired look. Recipe source: CrunchyCreamySweet.com
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
more instructions please visit: https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/easy-cheesy-garlic-bread/