Caesar Chicken is the perfect melt in your mouth chicken recipe! It’s creamy, simple, and filled with flavor. This easy baked chicken recipe only has 4 Ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes to make. It’s one of the absolute best weeknight dinners out there.
Easy Baked Caesar Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1½ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese divided
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup Caesar salad dressing (click for homemade recipe)
½ cup sour cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F & spray on the inside of an 8x 11″ baking-dish with cooking-spray.
- When the breasts are irregular thickness, then pound them (put in a Ziploc-bag and onto a flat-surface) into a even 3/4″-1″ thickness using a meat pounder.
- Sprinkle the breasts with grated Parmesan-cheese & freshly ground black-pepper & set them in the prepared baking-dish.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing & sour-cream in a small-bowl. Pour on the Caesar or sour-cream mix over every breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan-cheese on the top.
- Set the prepared chicken in the oven & bake at 375°F for half an hour.
- Turn the oven to broil & then broil the breasts an extra 2-4minutes till the chicken turns golden-brown.
- When completed, a meat thermometer should register 165F when stuck in the thickest aspect of one of their middle-breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil & permit chicken to rest for 5-10minutes before serving.
- If desired, garnish with chopped-parsley.
more informations please visit: https://www.thecookierookie.com/melt-in-your-mouth-caesar-chicken/