Crispy, Pan Seared Stuffed Salmon filled with a Creamy Spinach Dip in garlic butter is a new delicious way to enjoy salmon!
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella
- ½ c. frozen spinach, defrosted
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Using a paring knife, slice a slit in each salmon to create a pocket. Stuff pockets with cream cheese mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add salmon skin side down and cook until seared, about 6 minutes, then flip salmon. Add butter and squeeze lemon juice all over. Cook until skin is crispy, another 6 minutes. Serve warm.
more informations please visit: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a22127962/creamed-spinach-stuffed-salmon-recipe/