Buster Bar Ice Cream Cake
Crust and Ice Cream Layers
1 pkg (14.3 oz) Oreos, crushed
1 stick Butter, melted
1/2 gal Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
1 cup Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts
Hot Fudge Topping
1 can (12 oz) Evaporated Milk
1 stick Butter
2 cups Powdered Sugar
2/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Crust and Ice Cream Layers
- Mix together the crushed Oreos and 1 stick of melted butter.
- Press crumbs into a 9×13 inch pan.
- Layer the ice cream over the cookie mixture, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle peanuts over the top and freeze for about an hour or until ice cream is set.
- Hot Fudge Topping
- Into a large saucepan, combine the evaporated milk, butter, powdered sugar, and chocolate chips.
- Melt and bring the mixture to a boil. Turn the heat down and simmer for 8-10 minutes, until the mixture slightly thickens.
- Set aside and cool completely.
- When cooled, pour over ice cream and peanuts.
- Freeze for another 1-2 hours.
- Let ice cream dessert thaw slightly in a refrigerator for 5-10 minutes before cutting with a warm knife.
more informations please visit: https://www.aspicyperspective.com/buster-bar-ice-cream-cake/