Easy lunch ideas are hard to come by. These chicken wraps come together in minutes, you can make them ahead, and the creamy spicy sauce makes them extra tasty!
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 Tbls taco seasoning
- 4 large tortillas, (wrap size)
- 1 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1 whole avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup Fritos, crushed
- In a bowl mix together sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning until well blended.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a cutting board. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of sauce over the bottom half of the tortilla, leaving a 1 inch border on each side.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of lettuce, 2 Tbls tomato, ¼ of the avocado, 2 Tbls of cheese, and ½ cup of chicken over the sauce. Crush ¼ cup of Fritos over the chicken. Drizzle 1 Tbls of sauce over the top.
- Fold in the sides and roll tightly. Repeat with the remaining wraps. Cut in half to serve.
more instructions please visit: https://dinnersdishesanddesserts.com/crunchy-southwestern-chicken-wrap/