This easy recipe brings together fresh strawberries, milk, and condensed milk to assemble the most flavorful Korean strawberry milk in just 5 minutes.
- 1 cup (8-10) fresh strawberries stems removed
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk can be substituted with honey, maple syrup, or sugar (see notes below)
To serve (per each cup)
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree or more
- 1 1/2 cup milk of choice; dairy or non-dairy
- 1/4 cup (2-3) fresh strawberries diced
Puree the strawberries using a masher, blender, or food processor. Once the strawberries are pureed, mix in the condensed milk until well combined.
To serve, add the strawberry puree, milk, and diced strawberries to each serving cup. Mix well to combine and enjoy!
more instructions please visit: https://www.cookerru.com/korean-strawberry-milk/